Calculate Mortgage Payments
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- Solar panels and refinancing
- Mortgage Loan Application checklist
- What is a 203k Loan
- First Time Homebuyer Grants for Police Officers, Veterans and Military in SCV and SFV
- I can pick my own interest rate?
- $4,000 Grant for First- Time Homebuyers who buy within the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys!
- There is a fire sale on real estate!
- Is your Loan officer a Big talker but couldn’t pass the mortgage exams?
- What is a Supplemental tax bill?
- No Cost Loan Myths
- FHA Streamline 203k loan is a perfect program for foreclosure properties with minimal repairs
- Show me your….ASSETS! – Updated Jan/2016
Monthly Archives: January 2011
What is a Supplemental tax bill? In Los Angeles county taxes are paid on a fiscal year starting from July to June of the following year. Taxes are assessed on the values as of January 1st of every year. … Continue reading
No Cost Loan Myths I recently had a client mention that they saw an advertisement from one of the big well known banks about a no cost refinance. How does this work? Why would some companies charge fees to purchase … Continue reading
The streamline 203k is a perfect program for REO properties with minimal repairs. Did you know you can tell the bank that they will not be responsible for the repairs? WOW! The bottom line not to mention the headaches, just … Continue reading