The Southland Regional Association of Realtors is currently offering grants to qualified first-time home buyers who purchase an REO/foreclosure or short-sale property, or an approved NSP2 rehabbed home from the Los Angeles Neighborhood Housing Services (LANHS) and have low to moderate income-level.
The grant will be $4,000 and paid to applicants after the close of escrow. Repayment is not required.
VIP! There are a limited number of grants, and they will be awarded to qualified applicants based on availability of funds and according to individual applicant need, as determined by the reviewing committee. No one is guaranteed the grant just by submitting an application.
- Applicant must be a first-time homebuyer, as defined by the State of California
- Applicant must use a REALTOR member of the SRAR in the purchase of their home through the close of escrow.
- Applicant must purchase an REO/Foreclosure or Short-sale property, or an approved NSP2 rehabbed home from the Los Angeles Neighborhood Housing Services.
- The home to be purchased must be within the jurisdiction of SRAR
- The applicant must not exceed the following income limitations:
- 1-2 Household members = $95,1603
- 3 or more household members = $111,000
- Applicant must attend the Los Angeles Neighborhood Housing Services First-Time Homebuyer seminar and must prove the successful completion of the seminar with the certificate provided by LANHS
It may take 30 days or longer to receive the funds.
Call Colleen with any questions
The Socal Mtg Pro! (661) 310-8536