Calculate Mortgage Payments
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- Solar panels and refinancing
- Mortgage Loan Application checklist
- What is a 203k Loan
- First Time Homebuyer Grants for Police Officers, Veterans and Military in SCV and SFV
- I can pick my own interest rate?
- $4,000 Grant for First- Time Homebuyers who buy within the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys!
- There is a fire sale on real estate!
- Is your Loan officer a Big talker but couldn’t pass the mortgage exams?
- What is a Supplemental tax bill?
- No Cost Loan Myths
- FHA Streamline 203k loan is a perfect program for foreclosure properties with minimal repairs
- Show me your….ASSETS! – Updated Jan/2016
Category Archives: 203k Loans
What is a 203k Loan 203k MADE SIMPLE In Southern California, FHA loans were just not utilized over the past 10 or so years because of the FHA Maximum Mortgage limits But now that the limits have been increased … Continue reading
The streamline 203k is a perfect program for REO properties with minimal repairs. Did you know you can tell the bank that they will not be responsible for the repairs? WOW! The bottom line not to mention the headaches, just … Continue reading