Calculate Mortgage Payments
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- Solar panels and refinancing
- Mortgage Loan Application checklist
- What is a 203k Loan
- First Time Homebuyer Grants for Police Officers, Veterans and Military in SCV and SFV
- I can pick my own interest rate?
- $4,000 Grant for First- Time Homebuyers who buy within the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys!
- There is a fire sale on real estate!
- Is your Loan officer a Big talker but couldn’t pass the mortgage exams?
- What is a Supplemental tax bill?
- No Cost Loan Myths
- FHA Streamline 203k loan is a perfect program for foreclosure properties with minimal repairs
- Show me your….ASSETS! – Updated Jan/2016
Category Archives: Uncategorized
What is a 1031 exchange? Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code allows a taxpayer who owns a property held for investment or used in a business to exchange a relinquished property and defer paying federal, state capital gain taxes … Continue reading
Solar panels and refinancing. It is a problem if you have solar panels if you want to refinance or sell your house? The answer is that it depends on which type of program you participated in and if you financed … Continue reading
$4,000 Grant for First- Time Homebuyers who buy within the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys! The Southland Regional Association of Realtors is currently offering grants to qualified first-time home buyers who purchase an REO/foreclosure or short-sale property, or an … Continue reading
There is a fire sale on real estate! Bloomingdales is having a sale! 90% off everything in the store! But I think I’m going to wait? Wait….for what? I think they might have a 95% off sale……okay…you wait for that, … Continue reading
Is your loan officer a big talker but couldn’t pass the mortgage exams! Lawyers pass the BAR exams in order to practice law. CPA’s, Accountants and tax attorney’s all pass different tests in order to obtain their designations. Doctors , … Continue reading