Home Buyer Grants for College Graduates are available In Los Angeles County!
The Southland Regional Association of Realtors, in partnership with the California Association of Realtors Housing Affordability Fund, is currently offering $2500 grants to qualified home buyers.
- What is a GRANT: A grant is an allocated amount of funds offered by a sponsor that does not need to be re-payed.
- Who is Eligible: Any California resident that qualifies to purchase a qualified owner occupied property in CA and has obtained a four year college degree within the last 7 years from the date the program begins.
- What are the closing date requirements: Close of escrow must have occurred on or after July 1, 2017
- Are there income limits: Yes there are different income limits. The applicant may not exceed the income limitations as follows:
- 1-2 Household Members $99,600
- 3 or more household members $116,200
- Is Home counseling required: Yes the applicant must attend a First-Time home buyer course
- When is the grant received: The grant will only be paid to qualified application AFTER the close of escrow.
- Are buyers that purchase a for sale by owner property eligible: The applicant must use a REALTOR member of the Southland Regional Association of Realtors
Grants are limited and granted on a first come first serve basis. Contact me to see if grants are still available.
- Contact Colleen Craig for details.